Products Filter by Group
If you want to filter your products by group the way we did this in our theme online preview you need to add a group tag for your products and enable the option from the Theme Customizer. For this purpose, go to any collections page and hit the "Customize Theme" button in the top black bar in order to get to the collections customizations page. Then navigate to Collection page > Filtering type.
After switching the filtering type, these are the steps to be followed:
1. From your Shopify admin, click Products (or press
2. Select each of the products that you want to modify. Click Edit products to go to the Bulk editing products page.
3. Click Add more fields and select the Tags.
4. Add the group tags for your products in this format: Group_Tag Name. For example we are using in our online preview this tags: Brand_King, Brand_Cottage, Brand_Retro.
5. After you save all your settings, go to Theme Customizer > Collections > Filtering type and choose the Filter by groups option.