This is our first very first update of the theme, released on the 5th of July. We've fixed a bunch of errors that slipped through the review process, despite the heavy testing done prior launching.
- Fixed submenus on mobile devices
- Fixed collection's pagination (infinite loading) on desktop
- Fixed double variant selector issue
- Improved product image zooming for landscape images
How to manually update
If you have a prior version, already customized, and you don't want to do a full update, here's a way to do it easily, without replacing the entire theme:
- Go to the theme editor (read this article for more info)
- Choose /assets/css_main.scss.liquid and at the very end of the file, paste the contents of the following file: https://pastebin.com/raw/DWMpAQtF
- Choose /assets/js_main.min.js and completely replace the file with the contents of the following file: https://pastebin.com/raw/fKUjGVxQ
- Choose /sections/collection.liquid and completely replace the file with the contents of the following file: https://pastebin.com/raw/pH8cbyDz
- Choose /snippets/head_fonts.liquid and completely replace the file with the contents of the following file: https://pastebin.com/raw/1uBESy9p
- Choose /config/settings_schema.json and at line 6, change the theme_version to 1.0.1 (just for remembering that you did the update)
- Save all files!
If done correctly, you should now have v1.0.1 installed.