For your product pages, Kingdom lets you change the gallery style, tweak the image aspect ratio, enable various features such as zoom, related products and product sharing.
To tweak the layout of your product pages:
- Navigate to a product page in the theme editor.
- Click the Sections tab.
- Click Product page / Product information.
- You will see a list of checkboxes to show or hide various information from the product page.
- Under the Gallery options, you can edit the design of the gallery.
- Sliders work very well for tall, portrait or square images. They also work well if you have many images and don't want your users to scroll a lot.
- Scroll galleries work well for square or landscape images. But they will always turn into sliders on mobile devices.
- Pagination - you can choose between dots or thumbnails.
- Three more checkboxes for spacing, image zoom and video looping.
Product recommendations are handled by Shopify's algorithms, which you can read more about here: https://help.shopify.com/en/themes/development/recommended-products
You can add a heading to these and also choose to show them before or after the product story.
With Online Store 2.0, you can now use absolutely any section you wish inside the Product Page. See this video for more information
You can add up to 4 toggles to show more information on the product page, after the product's description. You can add these by pressing the Add toggle button at the end of the product page section. These are general blocks, which will appear in all products (for specific product details please use the default product description)
This is a great section to enrich your product page with various media content. You can use this area to showcase more information about your products, create lookbooks or add product videos.
You can add content by clicking the Add content button and then choose from one of the three available types:
- Image with text
- Rich text
- Video: background (MP4)
Each block gives you the possibility to make it visible on a single product or a single collection. This is a great way to create content that is different throughout your site, making a really incredible experience for your customers.