Google structured data
Our themes include structured micro data schema to assist Google and other search engines to properly index your store and serve it to the right customers. We try to output as much info as possible but the schema structure often changes as new requirements are added or changes are done inside Shopify's code.
For this reason, we've created this article in order to offer you the best, latest version of structured data for your stores.
We have the same file for all of our themes, so no matter what theme you're using you can update this easily.
- 2 December 2022
How to update
In order to update you'll have to:
- Go to the theme editor (read this article for more info)
- Open the files you want to update
- Copy entire contents of the files from the links provided above
- Replace the content of each file with the corresponding new file
- Save all and you're done!