Highlight > Collection page
For your collection pages, Split lets you change the filtering options and style your product thumbnails.
To tweak the layout of your collection pages:
- Navigate to a collection page in the theme editor.
- Click the Sections tab.
- Click Collection page.
- If you want to display the filtering menu, then check Show filtering options. The same for the Shopify default sorting option.
- If you wish to Show the collection image, you can also tick the option and an image will appear at the top, near the title modifying the layout a bit (only if the collection has an image).
- Choose the Layout (we've already covered this topic in the Homepage sections).
- Select the number of products per page that you want to display (between 6 and 48).
- The promotional block settings are the same as in the Featured Collection section on the homepage, with the difference that if your collection is paginated, it will only show up on the first page!
To configure the filters on your store you will need to install Shopify Search & Discovery app.